Monday, April 16, 2012

Spore 2


Prologue

“No, stop!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. “That weapon will destroy us all! There must be another way!”

“Would you rather be skewered by the Scythians? Besides, it’s too late now. The void has already activated.”

“No! Surely you can blow up the machine!”

“You have seen us through worse. And I respect your judgment. But know, you may destroy our great nation.”

“So may you, as well as our entire world.”

“Well, take this wrench and break the bot. Good luck.”

I ran toward the machine.

10

I lifted the wrench.

9

I brought it down. Yes!

But I was wrong. 8

I brought it down harder.

7

6

I smashed it again.

5

Then I clicked. Maybe I could unplug it.

4

I tried. Too thick.

3

I tried cutting the wire. If I get fried, I’ll save my country…and my world.

2

No luck.

1

0

1 comment: